A little something to eat at the Hotel and in Saintes
Cost of breakfast delivered to your room or served in the breakfast room: €9.50.
Served in our dining room on the ground floor.
Or prepared and delivered to your room
You can place your order as follows:
- Order the evening before at reception;
- In the morning dial 9 on the landline in the room or 188 to speak to the breakfast department.
Allow 15 minutes for your breakfast tray to arrive after ordering.
- Du Teusday to Friday : 7:00 à 10:00
- Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays : 7:30 à 10:00
- Special early riser service* : You have a departures before 7 a.m? a tray is prepared for you; enquire at reception the night before.
(*) If you need to leave before 7 a.m, please settle your bill before 9 p.m. on the previous evening.
A generous and varied breakfast
- Hot drinks: coffee, decaffeinated, tea, hot chocolate.
- Cold drinks: orange, grapefruit 100% pure juices.
- Fresh croissants, brioche, bread, whole wheat bread, French cereal toast, all-butter cake, toast and choice of cereals.
- Regional specialities: galettes from Beurlay, galettes from Poitou, tourteau fromagé, Mottin charentais, etc.
- Natural yoghurt, fromage blanc, low-calorie apple compote, emmental, mimolette, spreadable cheese, ham, bacon, Lyon Rosette, boiled eggs.
- Local butter, jam, honey, spreads: Nutella and Speculoos spread.
- Fresh fruit, Chamallows & Chocolate bears.
National newspapers (England, Germany, Spain and France) are available every morning along with the Sud-Ouest.
|Orange juice||25 cl||2,50 €|
|Grapefruit juice||25 cl||2,50 €|
|Coca cola||33 cl||2,50 €|
|Lorina lemonade||42 cl||2,50 €|
|Still water – Jolival||50 cl||2,50 €|
|Sparkling water – San Pellegrino||50 cl||2,50 €|
|Pineau des Charentes
(white or red)
Expresso coffee :
Teas and infusions :
Eating out : Our hotel's top tips for restaurants in Saintes
The hotel does not have a restaurant. For lunch and evening meals, the Hôtel des Messageries has selected a range of restaurants close to the hotel in the centre of Saintes.
- Le Procopio – 5, rue de la Comédie – 05.46.74.31.91 – Pizzas, salads, a dynamic team, quality and conviviality.
- La Trattoria - 15 rue de la Poste – 05.46.93.10.35 – open on Sunday evenings.
Originality and travel, for food lovers in search of good flavours:
- Clos des Cours – 2, place du Théâtre – 05.46.74.62.62
- L’Entracte- 3, place du Théatre – 05.46.74.47.53
- Le Batiâ – Place Bassompierre – 05.46.90.42.31
Finesse and elegance, for fans of fine dining:
- Le Parvis – opposite the Bois d’Amour car park – 05.46.97.78.42
Simple quality, for fans of authentic Breton galettes, crêpes, salads:
- Crêperie Victor Hugo – 20, rue Victor Hugo – 05.46.93.66.51
Asian cuisine in all its splendour, exotic, authentic and tasty flavours:
- Le Mandarin – 27, rue Alsace-Lorraine – 05.46.93.57.24
- Le Sukothai - 113, Avenue Gambetta
A meal at any hour, brasserie open from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m.!
- Le Garden Ice Cafe – 63, cours National – 05.46.05.02.89
A friendly team serving local products and an hors d’oeuvre buffet, quality at reasonable prices:
- Le Parigot - 47, rue Alsace Lorraine - 09.50.64.22.12
- La Terrasse - 13, quai de la République - 05.46.98.22.31